Support for Youth and our Community
Our playgroups and support groups help gender diverse youth ages 4-18 and their families normalize and celebrate being gender diverse. View our calendar of events to find out when and where each of these groups meet:
Our community support groups include facilitated and theme based workshops to help support, educate and celebrate the beautiful complexities of supporting gender diverse youth. We are also active in our local Bay Area community with talks and workshops from experts in the gender-related fields of study.
Stay tuned to the calendar of events for more!
- Community Events (gender inclusive schools, talks and workshops)
Local support groups and other upcoming enGender events.
Look through our calendar to find:
- Bi-monthly teen support groups
- Monthly enGender play groups
- Monthly tween and parent support groups
- Talks & summer camp launches
- Community events and parties
- So much more!